Great Room

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I’m a strong advocate of internet technology. This is certainly not to suggest that I’m a “techie” by any stretch of the imagination, nor do I embrace technology for its own sake. Like many though I do recognize the value of anything that saves me time, money, and simplifies my life but only to the extent that it doesn’t compromise the level of service I’ve come to expect.

Like most families these days we have a very busy schedule and value our time highly. With 4 extremely active kids (whose social calendar I can only dream of having), a husband with challenging professional responsibilities of his own, and a highly satisfying yet demanding career myself, we fit the profile.

It is in this vein that I’ve created several online tools in my website to augment some of the traditional ways of providing real estate services.

  • the myListing / myPurchase Client Centre – with 24/7 access where you can monitor the status of your listing or purchase and get detailed information on the activities I’m working on for you.

  • the BLOG REAL ESTATE CONVERSATIONS – where you can read topical information impacting the real estate market as we as interact and influence the discussion topics by posting comments.

  • CHAT NOW – a private online discussion where we can discuss your real estate needs and you can get your questions answered in real time.

  • Be sure to check out my latest addition - the PREFERRED PROPERTIES PODCAST. I’ll let this one speak for itself.


Everyone’s situation is different and so are their needs at different times. I realize that there are times when you’d rather talk than email, listen rather than read, meet face to face rather than stare at a computer screen. But I also recognize that there are occasions when you may just be looking for quick access to specific information, not a conversation.


So can technology deliver convenience without compromise?


Yes, I certainly believe it can.


When you approach the integration of technology as a way of complimenting rather than replacing the human element you provide people with choices and options that can deliver real tangible benefits.


At the end of the day the choice of venue is yours (kitchen table or cyberspace) but my goal remains the same; to assist you in getting the information you want, when you want it.


expect more…


because now you can.


**always happy to hear from you - leave a comment or email me at ginajeffers@preferredproperties.ca

No comments: